Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog. I wanted to do something more fun for my last blog post of the year, so for my good luck I was going through Tumblr and found a post with all these questions. I thought it was a cool way to do this year’s a review, instead of doing a long super boring one. So, here you go hope you found them interesting and hope to see you soon around next year.
“Remember to always surround yourself by people who loves you.”
Song of the year?
-This one is hard because a lot artists put a lot music out but I have two songs:
English: Promises - Calvin Harris & Sam Smith.
Spanish: Te miro -Zazo & Gxurmet.
2. Album of the year?
-Personally; Shawn Mendes by Shawn Mendes
3. Favorite musical artist / group you started listening to this year?
- 5 Seconds of Summer
4. Movie of the year?
-Crazy Rich Asians, went to the theater twice to see it.
5. TV show of the year?
-The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Elite & The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. I loved this shows because they gave me all I love in horror, drama & comedy.
6. Episode of tv or webisode that defined the year for you?
-The First episode of Elite, this show gave us what it was missing in tv.
7. Favorite actor of the year?
-Rachel Brosnahan, she’s amazing in The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
8. Game of the year?
-I don’t play any video games
9. Best month for you this year?
-I think it was August because I moved to my own apartment.
10. Something that made you cry this year?
-Seeing my family after almost two years because I had a mental break down.
11. Something you want to do again next year?
-A getaway to the Mountains
12. Talk about a new friend you made this year:
-My friend Joshua he brought something different to the table for example he’s super goal oriented and besides of all his success he stills humble.
13. How was your birthday this year?
-It was everything I asked for, a weekend getaway in the cool mountains of Upstate, New York with some of my favorite cousins.
14. Favorite book you read this year?
-This is me letting you go by Heidi Priebe
15. What’s a bad habit you picked up this year?
-Burping at all times regardless of who was around me. I’m working on it, I know is disgusting.
16. Post a picture from the beginning of the year:
This was taken on the first week of January, 2018. I remember that day it snowed a lot here in NY and I didn’t want to go out to probably fall in the snow, lol.
17. Post a picture from the end of the year
This was taken by one of my best friends Victor, it was right after we had brunch at the Petite Boucherie in West Village.
18. A memorable meal this year?
-The Italian dinner I cooked for my birthday, which my family loved it. And that means a lot to me because I love to cook.
19. What’re you excited about for next year?
-Start traveling more and about start writing about food on my blog.
20. What’s something you learned this year?
-To have fun but mainly to let go all the negativity in your life.
21. What’s something new about your place of residence (room, home, or general location) now vs the start of the year
-A whole new apartment!
22. Favorite place you visited this year?
-The Mountains in Upstate New York, I wish I could live up there.
23. If you could send a message to yourself back on the first day of the year, what would it be?
-Try to enjoy more and don’t stress about people.
24. Did you keep any New Year’s Resolutions?
-Yes, to love myself better and to let know people how I feel.
25. Did you create any characters (in games, art, or writing) this year? Describe one:
-Unfortunately I didn’t because I was/still working on my craft to be better every day. I used to write a lot when I was younger but life has taken me on a different direction to the point I let it go. My one resolution for the next year is to finish that book that left half way through.
Happy Holidays, Martin!